Monday 23 February 2009

Quiet time

Quiet day today which is just as well because I had two beers last night and am feeling fuzzy.
Husband phoned to say hello and ask what we were planning to do today. It is just me and the little one jr. so we are doing nothing. Well mostly we have been snuggling and smiling at one another.
I only have a few weeks left of maternity leave. The time that I have had off so far has been difficult as I have had post natal depression and horrible anxiety. I have decided that the time off work I have left is precious so we are not going to any baby massage, gym babes or jabberjacks - we are going to play together at home.
Little one jr is lovely, greedy and smiles easily - we have just spent an hour lying on the bed making each other laugh. He looks a bit like me. We love hanging out with each other my boy and me.
Little one Sr. is back at the school nursery today, he was reluctant to go, he is still feeling like the new boy. Still, I have had more feedback, more pictures and he has learnt more in three weeks at his new place than two terms at his old nursery so off he went.
I really want to see this at the pictures

Easier said than done - the last film the husband went to see was this and he loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment