Friday 27 March 2009

Ain't no doubt

Well, the rivers of vomit continue but I did go and get a new washer, trying really hard not to mind about the cost - particularly as work have only paid me half a months wages.
Was a bit disappointed when I got home and the husband was lying on the floor and being all moany and poorly. He was genuinely sick but I did have to stop myself from telling him that unless he was dead he could get up and plumb the sodding washer in anyway.
Friend came round last night which was good, I managed to knock up a semi decent Moussaka and have some lager and I feel much more sane today. I was so looking forward to seeing an actual adult that I must have got a bit manic when answering the door, the milkman knocked on just a few minutes before friend and I think I scared him with my big grin and "HI!!!", he just said "£6.38".
Husband is at off work today so I could actually phone people without the kids shouting at me. I phoned three friends who have recently had babies, two were in tears and the other one was slightly hysterical. We ended up discussing Jimmy Nail, she felt she did not hear enough of Jimmy Nail and I recommended that she listen to Radio 2 as his hits are featured suprisingly often.
Altogether now...."she's lying"

Of course she is lying Jimmy, what is a girl meant to say "sorry love, I am leaving you for someone with a smaller nose".

No comments:

Post a Comment