Friday 6 March 2009

Missing friends

All the boys have been poorly, little one sr. became ill on his way home from nursery, he asked me if there was anything in the car he could be sick into, I thought he was being silly so took the hat off his head and handed it to him - he filled it brim full.
A few hours later the husband came home and was very sick too.
Little one jr. continued to be sick.
Sick ahoy, husband and little one sr. had matching buckets and towels, it was pretty nasty and smelled awful. I hid downstairs with little one jr who was recovering nicely - had a microwave meal and watched Prime Suspect.
I am unaffected by this gastric hell and am pretty amused by the stoicism of the children and the whimpering of my husband.
Anyway, I missed a couple more nights out which is not good, was hoping to get to the dog racing and see some old friends tonight - it has been a year since I last saw them and I am beginning to realise that at some point the invitations will dry up.
Did manage to do the cress heads though

No comments:

Post a Comment