Tuesday 17 March 2009

New School

Well, we got our first choice primary school, I was really pleased to find this out but then immediately worried that maybe it was not the right school after all. I do this all the time, I am mental. Anyway, it is good as at least we will not be going to the school we are in the catchment area which is not doing so well. I have spent lots of time reading ofsted reports, visiting schools and thinking about this so yesterday was a BIG day, felt like when I got my GCSE results lots of years ago.
Looking forward to seeing little one sr. in his school uniform.
There are men downstairs putting a new window in for us, one of them is singing "I just can't get enough", if he walks around singing like that I am suprised he gets any.
Very busy today doing the organising for little one sr. b'day party and have to buy him some pressies too. Am also packaging up little one jrs. old stuff to send to other newer little boys. It is lovely to write their names on the parcel and think about a brand new little person.
Was listening to Annie Lennox mess with this old Ash song, felt quite cross with her. I found the proper one and it reminded me of carefree days. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment