Thursday 12 March 2009

The wrong trousers 2

Managed to lose a chicken on Monday, not an alive chicken, I actually would have been less annoyed about that as they can walk so there is a feasible reason why they should disappear. I bought one of those expensive pre-stuffed supermarket chickens as a treat for husbands birthday and I swear I bought it into the house but I can't find it, bloddy expensive too, bugger.
Husband had a good birthday having managed to justify the procurement of more expensive geek stuff to play with.
Boys well, Little one sr. kicking my arse as usual, he actually said "don't tell me anything mummy, I already know all the stuff", great to know he has a good attitude to learning from others. Am concerned about how the teenage years will go.
Am currently obsessed with the whole Julie Myerson thing, very funny - imagine writing a book about your son being violent, thieving, drug pushing scum and then going on Newsnight looking really fey and suprised about the fuss. Was watching her interview with Mr Paxman thinking maybe it wasn't the skunk, maybe he is just a bit of a sod and maybe you just pecked his head too much and maybe if I had to live with you I would punch you so hard I perforated your eardrums too.
Cress heads now afrotastic, have also planted up the chillis, tomatoes and flowers in the green house, dug the borders and chucked a load of chicken poo on the veg beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment